FAST is a process for structuring critical reflection. Critical reflection occurs when people think, talk, read, and write about issues important to them. Jeff Belkora developed FAST in the context of helping people think, talk, read and write about medical decisions. FAST stands for. Formulate issues Analyze issues Synthesize insights
Fast Track Publication. Fee: Normal Publication is Free however fast track publication requires payment as per the selected rapid review option. Review Time: Normal Publication may take up to 8 weeks however rapid review may take only 5-7 days. Revision Time: Author may take 4 weeks to revise in Normal publication however only 1 week time will ...
· operation. The LPMeOHtm process is a highly flexible process that is well-suited to process low-value CO-rich syngas feeds, uses milder reactor design conditions (of temperature and pressure), and a simpler one from a process engineering standpoint. The direct, one-step DME synthesis process is based on the concept and application
· Different decisional process models analysis allows the conceptualization of the process, where the innovation takes a distinctive role (Figure no. 4). The innovation based on decision-making process allows the creativity stimulation. Figure no.4. The innovative decision-making process The process components are the followings: context description,
2 · The shocking reality of fast fashion's waste problem hit the headlines in November 2021 with an Agence France-Presse (AFP) report on the mountains of discarded clothing ending up in Chile's Atacama Desert. A total of 59,000 tons of second-hand clothing is said to arrive in Chile for resale each year from Europe, the US and Asia.
· SAP BO Administration - Introduction. BusinessObjects (BO) is a Business intelligence (BI) software from SAP to create interactive ad-hoc reports for users on SAP and non-SAP data sources. Managing BO environment in a large enterprise is one of biggest challenge for System Administrators. SAP BO tool comes with large number of inbuilt tools ...
that time, an ammonia plant was regarded as an assembly of unrelated units, such as gas preparation, gas purification, gas compression, and ammonia synthesis. New innovations and an integral design tied process units together in the most effective and efficient ways. In the mid-1960s, the American Oil Co. installed a
· The most famous element of the TPS is no doubt the Just-in-Time pillar of the production system. The phrase Just-in-Time was coined by Kiichiro Toyota in 1937 after the start of Toyota Motor Corporation. The company was quite poor and could not afford to waste money on excess equipment or materials in production.
· A production line is a traditional method which people associate with manufacturing. The production line is arranged so that the product is moved sequentially along the line and stops at work centers along the line where an operation is performed. The item may move along some kind of conveyor, or be moved manually by staff or forklift.